Space.

Multiple liveries

So I have the vehicle below and the default livery is the Royal Mail one called "template" and "paintjob" and I'm trying to add an alternative livery to the vehicle though I'm not sure how to go about it.

Typically I'd find a car_sign_1 etc and to add another livery I'd just name it car_sign_2 and then add FLAG_HAS_LIVERY in the meta (if necessary) though that doesn't seem to work in this instance.

Vehicle: https://www.gta5-mods.com/paintjobs/royal-mail-vw-caddy Any help would be appreciated, also sorry if this isn't in the right place.

Well there's 2 files with the same livery one called "paintjob" and one called "template" though I removed the one called "paintjob" and the livery still shows in-game so I guess it's the one just called "template". Just template, not template_sign_1 or car_sign_1.

6 minutes ago, trainergames said:

I am having the same problem i would love to know how to fix it.

I believe that when the model is made a certain paint3 thing has to be selected for it to be able to have multiple liveries and that wasn’t done with his model, though that’s what I gathered from the three posts I found that could relate to this issue so don’t take my word for it.

4 minutes ago, trainergames said:

So that car is stuck with only one? and i can't fix it if it is a locked model?

I BELIEVE so but don’t take my word for it, this is just what I gathered from a few minutes of googling.

Could be one of two things:
1. It seems that the skin is hard coded into the model, something you can do in zmod. Which means it can't be changed unless your able to edit the model 

2. The model was made to only use on skin again something that can only be changed if your able to edit the model.

If it's 1 your out of luck and are stuck with the skin it came with. If 2 your stuck with only having one.

2 hours ago, 0taku said:

Could be one of two things:
1. It seems that the skin is hard coded into the model, something you can do in zmod. Which means it can't be changed unless your able to edit the model 

2. The model was made to only use on skin again something that can only be changed if your able to edit the model.

If it's 1 your out of luck and are stuck with the skin it came with. If 2 your stuck with only having one.

That's really unfortunate, it seems the model has quite a few problems since the side windows are also non-existent which is a real shame since it's the only 'cargo' version of the Volkswagen Caddy I can find without emergency lighting.