SrSundayMornig

I'm new lspdfr user (GTA V)

[ASK]

What should i do first ? Maybe like download some mods or something like that ? or knowing every type mods ?

Can i play GTA:O when i installed the lspdfr and another mods without not getting ban my GTA:O ?

16 hours ago, SrSundayMornig said:

[ASK]

What should i do first ? Maybe like download some mods or something like that ? or knowing every type mods ?

Can i play GTA:O when i installed the lspdfr and another mods without not getting ban my GTA:O ?

First, and I'm sure this is obvious, download LSPDFR from this website.  Then go here and download the very newest RPH version - http://ragepluginhook.net/

From there, it's up to you what to do.  You can either install a ton of callouts, modded vehicles, etc, or play with vanilla LSPDFR.

You cannot go into GTAO with a modded game. Your best option is to have two separate GTA directories, a modded and vanilla one.

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

hmm, thank you for your information, i have used it before like lspdfr and lot of mods, but i was trauma because sometimes when i place the wrong file place that make my gta 5 crash and i can't open it again like car mod, siren and something like that i mean mod when using like openIV.. you have any suggestion to using mod in the right way so didn't make your game crash ? and about have two separate gta directories, can you explain to me what is that actually ? Thank you 😄