camronbnl3

Looking for a modeler

I'm trying to find a modeler to make a boat for me that can be used within FiveM and can be seen at distance. I've tried a few different boats but at distance the model disappears due to not having LODs and I have no idea how to change it. Looking for something along these lines. Non ELS as well please.17fbe1d07f5c8dbacb53880612c41b37.thumb.jpeg.b427d66d01adbdf87ca871077c010019.jpeg

1 hour ago, camronbnl3 said:

I'm trying to find a modeler to make a boat for me that can be used within FiveM and can be seen at distance. I've tried a few different boats but at distance the model disappears due to not having LODs and I have no idea how to change it. Looking for something along these lines. Non ELS as well please.17fbe1d07f5c8dbacb53880612c41b37.thumb.jpeg.b427d66d01adbdf87ca871077c010019.jpeg

Will this be available to the public, or server exclusive?

I would love for it to be open to the public since there's not a lot of boats for the FiveM community but it'll be up to the modeler themselves.

12 minutes ago, camronbnl3 said:

I would love for it to be open to the public since there's not a lot of boats for the FiveM community but it'll be up to the modeler themselves.

I'm asking you because you mentioned this is for fivem.  In my experience, almost all fivem communities try to hog mods in order to 'force' people to join.  Requests made and fulfilled on LCPDFR have to be uploaded publically, we don't allow any private requests.

7 minutes ago, camronbnl3 said:

Well that's perfectly fine then. I'm honestly completely okay with that.

Thanks for clearing that up. 🙂