Tom3112

GAME CRASHES WHENEVER I GO ON DUTY

Whenever I try to go on duty my game freezes and then crashes... I tried everything: albo's troubleshooter, re installing the game but nothing worked. I found out that the problem is "traffic policer". If I remove it everything works perfectly but without it I can't use smart radio and arrest manager...

I can-t find anything suspicious in my log either

Please help

RagePluginHook.log

I noticed this on your log "[30/10/2018 10:36:23.368] LSPD First Response: Traffic Policer compatibility warning: The current game version is newer than 1.0.1290.1 and may or may not be incompatible due to RPH changes. Use at own risk."

Do you think this could be causing the crash? 

It could be... but it seems Im the only one having this issue. Do you think I need to wait for the update?

1 hour ago, Tom3112 said:

It could be... but it seems Im the only one having this issue. Do you think I need to wait for the update?

It also says it in my log too I don't think it is anything significant because I have no issues with the plugin either, would you be able to screen shot your GTA V directory for me and your GTA V Plugins folder? I'm determined to get it working for you mate. Keep me updated.

[30/10/2018 10:36:23.368] LSPD First Response: GAME VERSION: 1.0.1493.1 - This is your game version. 

[31/10/2018 12:23:24.651] LSPD First Response: GAME VERSION: 1.0.1493.1 - This is my game version. Again.. it works alright for me. I think it's safe to say it could be other plugins causing this crash, what other plugin have you installed recently besides PoliceSmartRadio?

This is my directory folder

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

These are my plugins

plugins.png

Capture8.PNG

Capture15.PNG

Im quite sure its traffic policer because i tried without it and the game worked perfectly fine...