Jump to content
ThreeOne

Looking for someone to make a MA state fleet for me

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, not sure who’s out there that makes vehicle models. But looking for someone very experienced to make a full fleet for Massachusetts for me. State police, Fall River police department and Bristol county sheriffs office. However with los Santos liveries. If anyone is interested don’t hesitate to message me and we can discuss things. Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The state police liveries are probably already out there on LSPDFR, just might have to go hunting.

The other two departments shouldn't be hard either. I'll look into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 11:07 AM, seasonedshrimp said:

The state police liveries are probably already out there on LSPDFR, just might have to go hunting.

The other two departments shouldn't be hard either. I'll look into it.

Alright cool, I've seen the MA Fleet so you're right. You think there's one that's lore friendly? That's what I'm going for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ThreeOne said:

Alright cool, I've seen the MA Fleet so you're right. You think there's one that's lore friendly? That's what I'm going for.

Possibly. If not, wouldn't be hard to modify it to become lore-friendly. I'll see what I can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, seasonedshrimp said:

Possibly. If not, wouldn't be hard to modify it to become lore-friendly. I'll see what I can do.

Awesome, appreciate it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×