mikehuber

lspdfr dispatch and how to respond

so i notice while i am on a callout sometimes that i need to respond to dispatch. what i am wondering is what is the controls to do so. i know n is for interaction but i dont know how to respond to dispatch checking up on me. could someone explain this please? i am trying to run lspdfr the way it should be but i am not familiar with every control key setup for it.

Hello,

I would look at the ini file which comes with the installation of the plugin you have installed. Sometimes there will be default controls listed in the readme.txt file in the installation package, if there is not then I recommend you open the ini file of the plugin you have installed. Opening the ini file will allow you to see the controls for certain things in the plugin, it will also allow you to change any bindings to your preference. 

Can I ask which plugin you have installed?

the problem is it isnt a plugin per say.  i have callouts installed and am on patrol. dispatch sometimes calls me to respond. however i do not know what keybindings to use to do so to tell them my current status whilst on a call. i am not sure what keys on the keyboard to use to interact with dispatch. that is where i am having the trouble and if i don't respond dispatch will do a panic button of some sort and send units to my location. i need to know how to interact with dispatch and what keys to use to do so or at least open a menu of some sort to relay my status while i am on a call or something