DeputyD

Graphics Acting Weird

Hello, I have ran into a new issue since the latest update, my graphics have seemed to take a poo. I believe it has something to do with my add-on vehicles, because after I launched the game with a vanilla copy of the dlclist, disabling all add-on vehicles, everything looked fine in game. Then when I added all the lines, the map is see-through, and have no textures at all. Any suggestion to why this could be is much appreciated, thank you! 

2 hours ago, DeputyD said:

Hello, I have ran into a new issue since the latest update, my graphics have seemed to take a poo. I believe it has something to do with my add-on vehicles, because after I launched the game with a vanilla copy of the dlclist, disabling all add-on vehicles, everything looked fine in game. Then when I added all the lines, the map is see-through, and have no textures at all. Any suggestion to why this could be is much appreciated, thank you! 

To clarify, do you mean add-on cars or replace cars?  Unless you edited the popgroups.ymt, add-on cars should not be spawned in unless you actually spawn them.

4 minutes ago, DeputyD said:

@Giordano Add-On vehicles. 

Are you spawning these cars in after you get in game? if so, is it any specific models, or all?

@Giordano No i am not, they do spawn, but even before, the map doesn't seem to load in, everything worked fine before i put my edited dlclist in. 

Just now, DeputyD said:

@Giordano No i am not, they do spawn, but even before, the map doesn't seem to load in, everything worked fine before i put my edited dlclist in. 

Double check the edited dlclist and make sure there are no errors in it.