Joseph Allen

Police motorcycle

Hey can someone give me a link to police motorcycle skin (GTA V) it will also be nice to have a police officer motorcycle skin and how can i install it. I tried to install a mod once in openiv and i failed.

3 hours ago, Joseph Allen said:

Hey can someone give me a link to police motorcycle skin (GTA V) it will also be nice to have a police officer motorcycle skin and how can i install it. I tried to install a mod once in openiv and i failed.

Hey there,

What do you mean by motorcycle skin? Are you looking for a vanilla police bike motorcycle? 

There should be a template of it somewhere on LSPDFR, you can always attempt to use photo editing software to create your own cool skins. 

As for the mod part, that may be on your part. I usually throw it into the latest patchday and rename all parts of the file to whatever I want it to be... such as "sheriff" or "police2"

I'll keep my eye out for vanilla skins and templates. 

Hope this helps!

44 minutes ago, seasonedshrimp said:

Hey there,

What do you mean by motorcycle skin? Are you looking for a vanilla police bike motorcycle? 

There should be a template of it somewhere on LSPDFR, you can always attempt to use photo editing software to create your own cool skins. 

As for the mod part, that may be on your part. I usually throw it into the latest patchday and rename all parts of the file to whatever I want it to be... such as "sheriff" or "police2"

I'll keep my eye out for vanilla skins and templates. 

Hope this helps!

Hey might thanks for answering.

What's Vanilla skins mean?

I don't know how to edit and how do you throw it on latest patchday.. hehe I don't know how to do that..

And also looking for police officer skin so I can ride the bike with it :D

11 hours ago, Joseph Allen said:

Hey mate thanks for answering.

What's Vanilla skins mean?

I don't know how to edit and how do you throw it on latest patchday.. hehe I don't know how to do that..

And also looking for police officer skin so I can ride the bike with it 😄