SpadesPeak

GTA 5 Crashing every time I install a vehicle

So recently I got an issue where the vehicles of a pack I installed wouldn't go away and couldn't be replaced and they were very broken, so I removed the mods folder completely and started from scratch. 

I installed a new pack that work in the past, however when I ran the game I got an error stating the game data was corrupt and to reboot or reinstall the game, or verify the game integrity. I verified the game and it still crashed with the error, so I removed the mods folder again and tried it without the mods folder, and the game worked fine. I tried this process again with 2 other packs and they both crashed my game and were well-known packs/vehicles.

Any help?

Edited by SpadesPeak

On 10/19/2018 at 3:34 PM, SpadesPeak said:

So recently I got an issue where the vehicles of a pack I installed wouldn't go away and couldn't be replaced and they were very broken, so I removed the mods folder completely and started from scratch. 

I installed a new pack that work in the past, however when I ran the game I got an error stating the game data was corrupt and to reboot or reinstall the game, or verify the game integrity. I verified the game and it still crashed with the error, so I removed the mods folder again and tried it without the mods folder, and the game worked fine. I tried this process again with 2 other packs and they both crashed my game and were well-known packs/vehicles.

Any help?

Since you deleted the MODS folder did you remember to put back the gameconfig?