DaRooRoo

[Req] Austin Police department & E.U.P!!!

10 hours ago, alpha30xyz said:

I could work on the textures of the vehicles but EUP someone else will have to do.

Thanks, I got a guy for E.U.P

What Car pack would you use?

I'm Not Picky!

8 hours ago, DaRooRoo said:

Thanks, I got a guy for E.U.P

What Car pack would you use?

I'm Not Picky!

How about this, you pick a pack and if it has templates then that's all I need.  That way, you have the cars you want, and I have the templates. 🙂

Edited by alpha30xyz

2 hours ago, alpha30xyz said:

How about this, you pick a pack and if it has templates then that's all I need.  That way, you have the cars you want, and I have the templates. 🙂

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Will this work???

36 minutes ago, DaRooRoo said:

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Will this work???

Haha that's funny because I just downloaded this pack for personal use.  Yeah this will work.  It has templates.

19 hours ago, alpha30xyz said:

Haha that's funny because I just downloaded this pack for personal use.  Yeah this will work.  It has templates.

If it doesn't work you can use this one!!! whichever is easiest for you.                                                                                     😀😀😀😀😀😀

https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/17911-los-santos-police-department-mega-pack-els/

@DaRooRoo just fyi the FPIU and FPIS with the larger POLICE graphics are from Austin, Minnesota. Austin Tx is the very basic design of POLICE and badge, just wanted to clarify. I might have my APD skins on hard drive Ill have to check

Edited by cjr10621

8 hours ago, cjr10621 said:

@DaRooRoo just fyi the FPIU and FPIS with the larger POLICE graphics are from Austin, Minnesota. Austin Tx is the very basic design of POLICE and badge, just wanted to clarify. I might have my APD skins on hard drive Ill have to check

Thanks