Ester.Naydra

Are Pursuits supposed to be like this?

Hello there, been playing GTA 5 with lspdfr mod for about 2 weeks now, I love it! Pursuits are the only thing bothering me at the moment..

I don't know if it's supposed to be like that but every pursuit I get in only last for about 2 minutes before the car I'm chasing just goes off the road and ram into a tree or jump off a cliff.

It's almost as if the driver was passing out. The vehicle just goes straight, crashes and then tries to keep on going. In my opinion this should only happen to highly intoxicated drivers but it happens on every pursuit. So anyway, I was just wondering what you guys think, is it like this for you as well or am i having a bug or something?!

7 minutes ago, Ester.Naydra said:

Hello there, been playing GTA 5 with lspdfr mod for about 2 weeks now, I love it! Pursuits are the only thing bothering me at the moment..

I don't know if it's supposed to be like that but every pursuit I get in only last for about 2 minutes before the car I'm chasing just goes off the road and ram into a tree or jump off a cliff.

It's almost as if the driver was passing out. The vehicle just goes straight, crashes and then tries to keep on going. In my opinion this should only happen to highly intoxicated drivers but it happens on every pursuit. So anyway, I was just wondering what you guys think, is it like this for you as well or am i having a bug or something?!

This is being caused by ELS.  Open the ELS INI and look for "ELSTrafCTRL", set to false.

2 hours ago, Giordano said:

This is being caused by ELS.  Open the ELS INI and look for "ELSTrafCTRL", set to false.

That did it, nice! You just made my game 10x better. thank you.

Topic could be closed now!

1 hour ago, Ester.Naydra said:

That did it, nice! You just made my game 10x better. thank you.

Topic could be closed now!

You're welcome.

On 10/9/2018 at 1:10 PM, Giordano said:

I'm guessing that stands for ELS Traffic Control. Will that effect the way the cars move out of your way/stop when stage 3 or sirens on? My only complaint with ELS is sounding the horn does just what OP described, pursuit or not. Therefore, having it set to "scan" causes heaps of problems when it scans over to the horn tone.

7 hours ago, Deresolute said:

I'm guessing that stands for ELS Traffic Control. Will that effect the way the cars move out of your way/stop when stage 3 or sirens on? My only complaint with ELS is sounding the horn does just what OP described, pursuit or not. Therefore, having it set to "scan" causes heaps of problems when it scans over to the horn tone.

Yes, it will negate ELS's traffic control from working.