Mods for the game are increasingly being released on other sites such as patreon and discord and who knows where else.  Obviously most are pay support mods and I think thats awesome. However we are missing out on some great mods because we dont know about them. Just searching patreon isnt giving me the results because ill find a link somewhere else and it goes to patreon site that never came up in the search. same with discord.   How could we better advertise the mods so everyone knows about them???

12 minutes ago, bcc4123 said:

Mods for the game are increasingly being released on other sites such as patreon and discord and who knows where else.  Obviously most are pay support mods and I think thats awesome. However we are missing out on some great mods because we dont know about them. Just searching patreon isnt giving me the results because ill find a link somewhere else and it goes to patreon site that never came up in the search. same with discord.   How could we better advertise the mods so everyone knows about them???

We do not allow any promotions of paid mods, even if it's just "hey, you can get this mod here".  The mods not being uploaded here are 100% the author's choosing, we are more than welcoming to authors and their mods, and try to help promote them so long as there's no paywall.