zbeater91

NEED HELP PLZ READ

i am willing to pay for anyone that is able to take control of my pc to set lspdfr with my gta 5 and all essentials needed to make the lspd game fully functional and complete. 

We do not allow offering payment to other users on our community.  If LSPDFR is something you want to get into, I strongly recommend you learn how to install everything yourself.  If someone installs it all for you, and you further have issues, which you will at some point, you'll come here, ask us for help, but not know a single thing about what was installed, where it was installed, or what it does, thus preventing us from being able to help you.  Furthermore, I doubt you're even aware of what plugins are out there and what you even want in your game.

I say this as nicely as possible: if you're not willing to take the time and learn how to install all this yourself, don't pursue LSPDFR any further.  Installing this stuff is not difficult.  Rage, LSPDFR, callouts and other on-duty related mods are a simple drag and drop, all you have to do is follow instructions.

If you genuinely want to learn, but need help, you're more than welcome to create a new topic asking for said help.  However, none of us will do it for you.

http://i.imgur.com/YOyvS2Z.png
If you feel this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.