JoelS

HELP! Green tint on cars

So I have recently installed 2 brand new CHP vehicles in my game but when i spawn them in the black part of the paint is Black with a green tint to it and the white part in the middle of the cars are fine. Does anyone know how to fix this? I went into the vehicle meta files and changed the RGB codes for the first two to 000 and then 255, black and white and the black is still green tinted.

On 10/4/2018 at 4:52 PM, JoelS said:

So I have recently installed 2 brand new CHP vehicles in my game but when i spawn them in the black part of the paint is Black with a green tint to it and the white part in the middle of the cars are fine. Does anyone know how to fix this? I went into the vehicle meta files and changed the RGB codes for the first two to 000 and then 255, black and white and the black is still green tinted.

You said you went into the vehicles.meta.  Are you sure you don't mean carvariations?

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

2 minutes ago, JoelS said:

Yes I meant carvars sorry.

Try using the carvariation line I provide in this topic.  Remember to change the name to match your vehicle.

I had a whole game breaking/crashing issue from my attempt to fix this. But I have since fixed it the cars that where spawning in with a green tint have been removed but I do plan on adding them back if they still come back with a greenish tint ill use your carvar file and change the names thx.

1 minute ago, JoelS said:

I had a whole game breaking/crashing issue from my attempt to fix this. But I have since fixed it the cars that where spawning in with a green tint have been removed but I do plan on adding them back if they still come back with a greenish tint ill use your carvar file and change the names thx.

Alright, good luck!