alpha30xyz

Crash when near or staying at Down Town PD

Okay, so after 10-2-18 morning update that GTA V had, I have started to crash after a few minutes at the LSPD station down town.  However, everywhere else in the world I am fine.  Current mods, which are all up to date:  More License Plates, Spotlight, EUP, Arrest Manager, Basic Callouts, Better EMS, CalloutsV, Computer Plus, Heli Orbit, Interaction+, LSPDFR+, Make Peds Calm Again, OJCallouts On Scene Backup, PeterUCallouts, PoliceSearch, Police Smart Radio, Stop The Ped, Traffic Control, Traffic Policer, Traffic Stop Backup.

Now all of these worked fine together till 10-2-18.  I have uploaded the RPH log so maybe someone can decipher that mumbo jumbo I don't understand.  My guess it's Traffic Policer but I kind of need that mod for Police Radio to work.

RagePluginHook.log

5 hours ago, alpha30xyz said:

Okay, so after 10-2-18 morning update that GTA V had, I have started to crash after a few minutes at the LSPD station down town.  However, everywhere else in the world I am fine.  Current mods, which are all up to date:  More License Plates, Spotlight, EUP, Arrest Manager, Basic Callouts, Better EMS, CalloutsV, Computer Plus, Heli Orbit, Interaction+, LSPDFR+, Make Peds Calm Again, OJCallouts On Scene Backup, PeterUCallouts, PoliceSearch, Police Smart Radio, Stop The Ped, Traffic Control, Traffic Policer, Traffic Stop Backup.

Now all of these worked fine together till 10-2-18.  I have uploaded the RPH log so maybe someone can decipher that mumbo jumbo I don't understand.  My guess it's Traffic Policer but I kind of need that mod for Police Radio to work.

RagePluginHook.log

Might not be related your crash, but I found this in your log:

[10/3/2018 4:28:25 AM.459] LSPD First Response: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Please be sure a sound file exists at the specified location.
[10/3/2018 4:28:25 AM.459] File name: 'Plugins/LSPDFR/PoliceSmartRadio/Audio/PlateCheck/ .wav'
[10/3/2018 4:28:25 AM.459] at System.Media.SoundPlayer.ValidateSoundFile(String fileName)
[10/3/2018 4:28:25 AM.459] at System.Media.SoundPlayer.LoadAndPlay(Int32 flags)
[10/3/2018 4:28:25 AM.459] at ????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????()
[10/3/2018 4:28:25 AM.459] LSPD First Response: PoliceSmartRadio handled the exception in PlayAudio for platecheck.

You seem to be missing audio files.

16 minutes ago, Giordano said:

Might not be related your crash, but I found this in your log:

[10/3/2018 4:28:25 AM.459] LSPD First Response: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Please be sure a sound file exists at the specified location.
[10/3/2018 4:28:25 AM.459] File name: 'Plugins/LSPDFR/PoliceSmartRadio/Audio/PlateCheck/ .wav'
[10/3/2018 4:28:25 AM.459] at System.Media.SoundPlayer.ValidateSoundFile(String fileName)
[10/3/2018 4:28:25 AM.459] at System.Media.SoundPlayer.LoadAndPlay(Int32 flags)
[10/3/2018 4:28:25 AM.459] at ????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????()
[10/3/2018 4:28:25 AM.459] LSPD First Response: PoliceSmartRadio handled the exception in PlayAudio for platecheck.

You seem to be missing audio files.

Yes I was in the process of re-installing mods into when you un-install LSPDFR it takes all the dispatch audio lol.  That's probably what it is.  But keep looking and see if you can find something.