HelpMePlease123

Missouri State Highway Patrol

I was wondering if someone could create a Missouri State highway patrol skin for me or use an Updated version of them if there is one already out there. I know there used to be a set out there but I can't find them and from what remember the vehicles that were used were old and I know now they use Explorers and new Chargers. 

Edited by Giordano

1 hour ago, HelpMePlease123 said:

I was wondering if someone could create a Missouri State highway patrol skin for me or use an Updated version of them if there is one already out there. I know there used to be a set out there but I can't find them and from what remember the vehicles that were used were old and I know now they use Explorers and new Chargers. 

Moderator notice: Offering payments is against our guidelines.  Please do not do this in the future.

The Missouri State Highway Patrol has been using explorers and chargers for quite some time now... ...there is a skin pack currently being created. It's a southern Missouri pack, but it does include the MSHP. I'll look into it and see what I can find. 

On 9/26/2018 at 5:43 AM, seasonedshrimp said:

The Missouri State Highway Patrol has been using explorers and chargers for quite some time now... ...there is a skin pack currently being created. It's a southern Missouri pack, but it does include the MSHP. I'll look into it and see what I can find. 

Just wanted to follow up to see if you found any of those skins!

2 hours ago, HelpMePlease123 said:

Just wanted to follow up to see if you found any of those skins!

Unfortunately not at the moment. I'll keep looking for them.