CaptainNegatory

What causes court cases to appear?

When you press F9, assuming you have the proper add-on and I can't remember which it exactly is, but you'll see court cases. What exactly prompts court cases? I've noticed when I try to stop someone and they run, after I have them taken or take them to jail a court case never shows for them, nor people I issue court summons or tickets. The only time I see a court case is if I accept a drug call. Can someone advise me on this?

Best,

C. Negatory

2 hours ago, CaptainNegatory said:

When you press F9, assuming you have the proper add-on and I can't remember which it exactly is, but you'll see court cases. What exactly prompts court cases? I've noticed when I try to stop someone and they run, after I have them taken or take them to jail a court case never shows for them, nor people I issue court summons or tickets. The only time I see a court case is if I accept a drug call. Can someone advise me on this?

Best,

C. Negatory

LSPDFR+ has the court cases.

11 minutes ago, Giordano said:

LSPDFR+ has the court cases.

Thank you. Do you know exactly what actions it is on suspects that causes court cases to appear for them? 

9 minutes ago, CaptainNegatory said:

Thank you. Do you know exactly what actions it is on suspects that causes court cases to appear for them? 

It should be automatic.  Everyone I arrest I always get the court case notification, even if it's just a regular traffic stop.

40 minutes ago, Giordano said:

It should be automatic.  Everyone I arrest I always get the court case notification, even if it's just a regular traffic stop.

Maybe the addon callouts are just not compatible with it? I have Assorted Callout, Wilderness Callout?

1 hour ago, CaptainNegatory said:

Maybe the addon callouts are just not compatible with it? I have Assorted Callout, Wilderness Callout?

Nope, I've used both and no issue.  Are you positive you have everything installed correctly? 

56 minutes ago, Giordano said:

Nope, I've used both and no issue.  Are you positive you have everything installed correctly? 

Everything works. All the features, backup, etc.