OfficerMarshallLaw

Urgent help required regarding Sheriff Model Pls

Hi guys I have tried modding the sheriff model like 4 times now and each time the same result 😞 
This weird looking mess always shows up  after I try modding it no matter the mod. 

This is the ideal type of mod I was trying to use to replace it. Can anyone tell me whats going wrong and what I can do to fix this?

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/ls-cvpi-state-trooper

20180918114617_1.jpg

20180918114628_1.jpg

I assume you're using NaturalVision? In one of the patchdays, I think 2, there is a vehicles file that contains several vehicle.ytd files, and I believe one of them is a police car. You'll have to delete that file or replace it with the Crown Vic texture file. If you're not using NV, you must have a duplicate police car texture somewhere in your modded files, and you'll have to delete it.

8 hours ago, theninja35 said:

I assume you're using NaturalVision? In one of the patchdays, I think 2, there is a vehicles file that contains several vehicle.ytd files, and I believe one of them is a police car. You'll have to delete that file or replace it with the Crown Vic texture file. If you're not using NV, you must have a duplicate police car texture somewhere in your modded files, and you'll have to delete it.

Just to make a minor correction, if you are using NVR, the .ytds you're looking for are in NVR_EMISSIVES dlc.

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.