dankmemesdankdreams

Softlock upon going on duty

So this is weird. I reinstalled LSPDFR last night after not having played it in forever and everything was just fine. But now, when I try to go on duty (from any station), the game soft-locks when I get in my patrol car. I can still access the pause menu and interaction menus, callouts are still being dispatched but I can't respond to them. Nothing in my configuration was changed between last night and today. I tried reinstalling LSPDFR, GTA V, and also tried a bunch of different configurations. Since I can access the pause menu, I can quit the game normally, so it doesn't generate a crash log.

Press F4 again, the game "freezes" because it thought you were still in the RPH console menu, by opening and closing the console again it should fix your problem. If that doesn't work, try to navigate to your trainer, in "Time" select normal game speed.

2 hours ago, YoshePlays said:

Press F4 again, the game "freezes" because it thought you were still in the RPH console menu, by opening and closing the console again it should fix your problem. If that doesn't work, try to navigate to your trainer, in "Time" select normal game speed.

This made a lot of sense and sounds like it would work, but now the game refuses to start at all. I've included a crash log, hopefully you or someone else can make sense of it for me. Ragepluginhook crash.txt

25 minutes ago, dankmemesdankdreams said:

Okay, so now it's booting up again and I'm back to the original problem. Hitting F4 doesn't do anything and the console isn't mapped to another key.

Use your trainer and set it to "normal game speed"