ShaneM54

LSPDFR Plugin Crash when calling M.E

Hi all,

Please see attached RPH Log file. Each time I call in the Medical Examiner the LSPDFR plugin immediately terminates. I am using Patrol Toolkit by Darkmyre if that helps at all. All my plugins are up to date and am on current version of RPH.

Appreciate your assistance with this.

Shane.

RagePluginHook.log

Can your provide screenshots of your GTA V directory, \plugins, \plugins\lspdfr and \scripts folder please?

On 9/11/2018 at 9:43 PM, ShaneM54 said:

Hi all,

Please see attached RPH Log file. Each time I call in the Medical Examiner the LSPDFR plugin immediately terminates. I am using Patrol Toolkit by Darkmyre if that helps at all. All my plugins are up to date and am on current version of RPH.

Appreciate your assistance with this.

Shane.

RagePluginHook.log

Automatic Roadblocks Sometimes Does Not Play Well lol.  Maybe try taking that out.  Not sure if it will help but worth a shot.

7 hours ago, pcGAMEZguy said:

Automatic Roadblocks Sometimes Does Not Play Well lol.  Maybe try taking that out.  Not sure if it will help but worth a shot.

Yeah had a crack at taking this and XScanner out together and am still experiencing the crash. It isn't a huge issue (only call ambulance for dead peds), but just something that I thought strange. Even with a fresh install was still experiencing the crash.

6 minutes ago, ShaneM54 said:

Yeah had a crack at taking this and XScanner out together and am still experiencing the crash. It isn't a huge issue (only call ambulance for dead peds), but just something that I thought strange. Even with a fresh install was still experiencing the crash.

Have you added any different coroner vans or anything?

8 minutes ago, pcGAMEZguy said:

Have you added any different coroner vans or anything?

No. My only mods are police slots, fbi, ambulance etc and I have left the .ini as is. I played around at one point with different spawn options for the coroner (ambulance etc) but same result. Pretty strange crash.

Capture.PNG

Ah also in the .ini for Patrol Toolkit the coroner is set for FBI2. Because arrest manager default is SPEEDO this could be the issue?

(It should not be the issue since they are different plugins, but do you use Arrest Manger or Patrol Toolkit to call for a corner unit?

You mean Patrol Toolkit? I have never had any issues with it in the past so the crash is pretty strange tbh. I will still use it but will just not use the ME feature I guess

I've used patrol toolkit before but I've removed it, personally I think arrest manager is better, you can try to call for a coroner unit in Arrest Manager.

Lol I enjoy features from both plugins. Also being in Australia Patrol Toolkit is designed around our traffic offences, breath testing units etc. Thank you for looking into this for me though. Was much appreciated 😀