arcticasian

Losing control of character as soon as a pursuit starts

Please help I can not stand this, It is so annoying. As soon as I hit Y my guy goes nuts and moves around and gets in/out of car.

Please help

4 hours ago, arcticasian said:

Please help I can not stand this, It is so annoying. As soon as I hit Y my guy goes nuts and moves around and gets in/out of car.

Please help

We're going to need a bit more clarification.  You press Y and...what exactly happen?  Just an endless getting in and out of the car?  Have you verified it is only during pursuits?

Ok, so First my character will stop the car and get out, yell some things, and get back in and slide to passanger side then just sits and thats when i can control him again, but then if i get in car again he will repeat, until the prusuit is over. I will record a video if you need

4 minutes ago, arcticasian said:

Ok, so First my character will stop the car and get out, yell some things, and get back in and slide to passanger side then just sits and thats when i can control him again, but then if i get in car again he will repeat, until the prusuit is over. I will record a video if you need

What all plugins and scrips do you have?

40 minutes ago, arcticasian said:

I Don't think I have any Plugins Or Scripts. where do I find these?

You'd find them GTA main directory-->Plugins-->LSPDFR.

Scripts are either in the main directory, or in the GTA-->scripts folder.

Ok, so I found the Problem, I had a Trainer that had a setting called traffic laws, and the officer turned into AI and tryed to Arrest itself, so if you have that problem check your trainers.

And thank you to all who helped, mainly Giordano