Jump to content
Procrastinator Adam

Backup doesn't physically move

Recommended Posts

Whenever I call for transport or just simply call for backup through the menu (B), they spawn in the area and just don't move whatsoever. Just sit there as though they're frozen... Any ideas on a fix??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, officer107officer said:

Whenever I call for transport or just simply call for backup through the menu (B), they spawn in the area and just don't move whatsoever. Just sit there as though they're frozen... Any ideas on a fix??

 

Open your trainer, and find "cops ignore player".  If it's enabled, disable it.

 

If it's disabled, look through your trainer for any settings that are enabled that shouldn't be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2018 at 9:10 AM, Giordano said:

 

Open your trainer, and find "cops ignore player".  If it's enabled, disable it.

 

If it's disabled, look through your trainer for any settings that are enabled that shouldn't be.

 

I tried to look for a solution before creating this thread and saw that advice. I did try it but there didn't seem to be any difference... Any other ideas? 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, officer107officer said:

 

I tried to look for a solution before creating this thread and saw that advice. I did try it but there didn't seem to be any difference... Any other ideas? 😞

 

I'm betting it's still in your trainer.  From what I've seen, only the trainer will freeze police AI.

 

However, have you added any new mods?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Giordano said:

 

I'm betting it's still in your trainer.  From what I've seen, only the trainer will freeze police AI.

 

However, have you added any new mods?

 

Figured it out! It was an extra option in the depths of my trainer: "Everyone Ignores Player".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×