Procrastinator Adam

Backup doesn't physically move

Whenever I call for transport or just simply call for backup through the menu (B), they spawn in the area and just don't move whatsoever. Just sit there as though they're frozen... Any ideas on a fix??

18 hours ago, officer107officer said:

Whenever I call for transport or just simply call for backup through the menu (B), they spawn in the area and just don't move whatsoever. Just sit there as though they're frozen... Any ideas on a fix??

Open your trainer, and find "cops ignore player".  If it's enabled, disable it.

If it's disabled, look through your trainer for any settings that are enabled that shouldn't be.

On 9/10/2018 at 9:10 AM, Giordano said:

Open your trainer, and find "cops ignore player".  If it's enabled, disable it.

If it's disabled, look through your trainer for any settings that are enabled that shouldn't be.

I tried to look for a solution before creating this thread and saw that advice. I did try it but there didn't seem to be any difference... Any other ideas? 😞

2 hours ago, officer107officer said:

I tried to look for a solution before creating this thread and saw that advice. I did try it but there didn't seem to be any difference... Any other ideas? 😞

I'm betting it's still in your trainer.  From what I've seen, only the trainer will freeze police AI.

However, have you added any new mods?

18 hours ago, Giordano said:

I'm betting it's still in your trainer.  From what I've seen, only the trainer will freeze police AI.

However, have you added any new mods?

Figured it out! It was an extra option in the depths of my trainer: "Everyone Ignores Player".