Jump to content
Noahthepigman

RAGE diapers

Recommended Posts

hey guys i downloaded the latest version of rage and when i put it in my main directory

and start it up it diapers on its own i have restarted everything including the computer what should i do???????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Noahthepigman said:

hey guys i downloaded the latest version of rage and when i put it in my main directory

and start it up it diapers on its own i have restarted everything including the computer what should i do???????????

 

Your anti virus is deleting it.  Add the GTA V folder as an exception to your AV.

 

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to LSPDFR Support.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Giordano said:

 

Your anti virus is deleting it.  Add the GTA V folder as an exception to your AV.

 

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to LSPDFR Support.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

have

 

3 hours ago, vhs said:

diapers..?

disaperes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, YoshePlays said:

I think he's trying to say disappear

yeah

 

16 hours ago, Giordano said:

 

Your anti virus is deleting it.  Add the GTA V folder as an exception to your AV.

 

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to LSPDFR Support.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

it still dosnt work

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Noahthepigman said:

yeah

 

it still dosnt work

 

 

Then your AV is still deleting it.  The only thing on your computer that will make files disappear is either a virus - which is not the case here - and your AV, which I'm positive is still doing it.  Could also be windows defender.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×