Otly

Addon vehicle not parting vehicle

Hello!

I have installed the LSPD mega pack into my game as addon vehicles, so they load as well as the default vehicles. They all load in properly however with my els stage 3 w/ sirens none of the civilians move out of the way, they just act like i am driving normally. I have check that they all include the correct flags for emergency services and everything however nothing works. Please help!

Thanks, Otly

Also, when I pull anyone over, after beeping at them to pull over, they just put their foot on the pedal and smash into anything that is infront of them. Sorry, forgot to add it in the first one.

2 hours ago, Otly said:

Hello!

I have installed the LSPD mega pack into my game as addon vehicles, so they load as well as the default vehicles. They all load in properly however with my els stage 3 w/ sirens none of the civilians move out of the way, they just act like i am driving normally. I have check that they all include the correct flags for emergency services and everything however nothing works. Please help!

Thanks, Otly

Is the sirensetting in the carvariations correct?  It should be sirensetting=1.

1 hour ago, Otly said:

Also, when I pull anyone over, after beeping at them to pull over, they just put their foot on the pedal and smash into anything that is infront of them. Sorry, forgot to add it in the first one.

This is a result of ELS.  Open the ELS ini and change "ELSTrafCTRL" to false.  Just so you're aware, you can edit your post.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

13 hours ago, Giordano said:

Is the sirensetting in the carvariations correct?  It should be sirensetting=1.

This is a result of ELS.  Open the ELS ini and change "ELSTrafCTRL" to false.  Just so you're aware, you can edit your post.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

This fixed it, thank you!