So I have been trying out new mods for LSPDFR, and now I can't figure out what is causing the CTD, I know that this is meant to be stable because I've seen someone else use this set of mods (they had a few more, but I don't think they affected the others in any way).

So first time I answered one call for Terrorism and it crashed.

The second time I played for about 20 minutes answered plenty of callouts and then there was this callout for an officer in need of assistence, someone was shooting at him, and in a few seconds after I arrived on scene it crashed.

The third time, I played for some time and then it crashed on the terrorist callout again.

But the Terrorism call is the only one in that specific mod (LawCallouts) that caused a crash until now.

Thanks in advance.

RagePluginHook.log

7 minutes ago, notpaulotchoks said:

So I have been trying out new mods for LSPDFR, and now I can't figure out what is causing the CTD, I know that this is meant to be stable because I've seen someone else use this set of mods (they had a few more, but I don't think they affected the others in any way).

So first time I answered one call for Terrorism and it crashed.

The second time I played for about 20 minutes answered plenty of callouts and then there was this callout for an officer in need of assistence, someone was shooting at him, and in a few seconds after I arrived on scene it crashed.

The third time, I played for some time and then it crashed on the terrorist callout again.

But the Terrorism call is the only one in that specific mod (LawCallouts) that caused a crash until now.

Thanks in advance.

RagePluginHook.log

[06/09/2018 00:34:35.628] LSPD First Response: Error while processing callout: ArrestAtWorkplaceCallout: Operation is not valid because the specified  Rage.Ped is invalid.   at Rage.Entity.get_Position()

I'm not entirely sure what causes this, but my best guess is that the AI/ped being used in the callout either despawned or couldn't be created.

[06/09/2018 00:42:34.583] LSPD First Response: ==============================

[06/09/2018 00:42:34.583] LSPD First Response: UNHANDLED EXCEPTION DURING GAME FIBER TICK
[06/09/2018 00:42:34.584] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[06/09/2018 00:42:34.584] LSPD First Response: Origin: Game fiber "<UNNAMED THREAD>".
[06/09/2018 00:42:34.584] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[06/09/2018 00:42:34.584] LSPD First Response: Exception type: System.AccessViolationException
[06/09/2018 00:42:34.584] LSPD First Response: Exception message: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
[06/09/2018 00:42:34.585] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[06/09/2018 00:42:34.585] LSPD First Response: Inner exceptions:
[06/09/2018 00:42:34.585] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------
[06/09/2018 00:42:34.585] LSPD First Response: Stack trace:
[06/09/2018 00:42:34.585] LSPD First Response: at Rage.Native.NativeFunction.CallByAddress(IntPtr address, Type returnType, NativeArgument[] arguments)

This crash was the very last thing in your log.  What was happening at this time? The terrorist callout?

Just now, notpaulotchoks said:

Thanks for the quick reply, yes it was the terrorist callout at that time.

Access violations can be caused by anything, but a common reason is lack of memory.  Do you know off the top of your head which callout pack this callout is from?

32 minutes ago, notpaulotchoks said:

LawCallouts

It's that one

Btw I just got another crash, this time it was with a speeding vehicle callout, but it won't allow me to attach the log file because it's over 4mb

About the memory and for possible hardware references, my setup is:

3.5" Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM 64MB SATA III (Game partition is in this drive)

Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Motherboard ATX Asus ROG STRIX Z370-H GAMING

Intel Core i5-8600K Hexa-Core 3.6GHz c/ Turbo 4.3GHz 9MB Skt1151

SSD 2.5" Kingston UV500 120GB 3D TLC SATA

RAM G.SKILL Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3000MHz CL15 

2 minutes ago, notpaulotchoks said:

It's that one

Btw I just got another crash, this time it was with a speeding vehicle callout, but it won't allow me to attach the log file because it's over 4mb

LawCallouts hasn't been updated in two years, so I'd expect one or two callouts to no longer work.  My advice is to temporarily remove all other callout plugins and just use LawCallouts.  Do any of the callouts from this plugin work? 

If no, remove it entirely. 

If yes, this means specific callouts are just broke now.  Up to you if you keep it or not.

2 minutes ago, Giordano said:

Do any of the callouts from this plugin work

The Stolen Truck one works just fine, had to take down a woman who hijacked an armored truck, it all went fine, as for the others, haven't tested them yet.

3 minutes ago, Giordano said:

If yes, this means specific callouts are just broke now.  Up to you if you keep it or not.

I guess I'll just remove it, better be safe than sorry.

Thanks for the help, will let you know if it keeps crashing.

I also checked and apparently the speed callout that crashed my game was also from that mod, that one is most likely the mod that is crashing my game

Just now, notpaulotchoks said:

The Stolen Truck one works just fine, had to take down a woman who hijacked an armored truck, it all went fine, as for the others, haven't tested them yet.

I guess I'll just remove it, better be safe than sorry.

Thanks for the help, will let you know if it keeps crashing.

If you like the other callouts, you can keep the plugin in and it'll work just fine.  I'm someone who loves variety in callouts, so I still have some older ones in as well, including Law.  Only caused issues when accepting the broken callouts, but otherwise works fine.

You're welcome, good luck!