Zenitae

ELS Lights - What do they mean?

Hi everyone!

So I've recently installed ELS (after some small teething problems) and I'm loving how in-depth it is. As you know, there's a few different buttons and settings, which are all nicely explained in the PDF's that come with ELS.

However, I'm wondering if there's some sort of list or guidebook about what types of sirens/lights to use when in different situations? For example, while in a pursuit, do I need to use different lights and sirens? If I've pulled someone over, what colour lights and patterns should I use? The list goes on and on! 😄

I'm still relatively new to the policing RP world here and I'd appreciate it if anyone could help who has the extra knowledge 🙂 

Many thanks in advance!

Zen

On 9/2/2018 at 11:41 AM, Zenitae said:

Hi everyone!

So I've recently installed ELS (after some small teething problems) and I'm loving how in-depth it is. As you know, there's a few different buttons and settings, which are all nicely explained in the PDF's that come with ELS.

However, I'm wondering if there's some sort of list or guidebook about what types of sirens/lights to use when in different situations? For example, while in a pursuit, do I need to use different lights and sirens? If I've pulled someone over, what colour lights and patterns should I use? The list goes on and on! 😄

I'm still relatively new to the policing RP world here and I'd appreciate it if anyone could help who has the extra knowledge 🙂 

Many thanks in advance!

Zen

You can get different answers on this, but what it ultimately comes down to is what you want and how you want to play.  Some vehicle developers will make all their ELS lights scan (aka playing through all the light patterns), while others will set individual patterns for each tone.  Some real life departments do this as well, and some do not.  As I said, it's how you want it to be. 🙂

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

1 hour ago, Giordano said:

You can get different answers on this, but what it ultimately comes down to is what you want and how you want to play.  Some vehicle developers will make all their ELS lights scan (aka playing through all the light patterns), while others will set individual patterns for each tone.  Some real life departments do this as well, and some do not.  As I said, it's how you want it to be. 🙂

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

Oh okay, so it's entirely down to the user and there's no correct way 😄 Thanks for moving my thread and apologies for posting in the wrong place. Thanks for your answer Giordano 🙂 

21 minutes ago, Zenitae said:

Oh okay, so it's entirely down to the user and there's no correct way 😄 Thanks for moving my thread and apologies for posting in the wrong place. Thanks for your answer Giordano 🙂 

You're welcome. 🙂