Cheifcheepa

LSPDFR not loading with rage?

Hi so I’ve been playing all day with lspdfr, with all of my vehicles and plugins. I just went to go download computer plus and stop the ped (even know I already had them). But when I go to launch rage, it all loads up but it doesn’t go to the gta loading screen you would see when loading up lspdfr instead it takes me to the normal gta loading screen. When I got there I decided to click on story mode. It loaded up, but when I pressed f4 I only got the menu where you can give yourself stuff and change the time I forgot what it’s called but lspdfr didn’t load! Can anyone help me with this? Thanks

UPDATE:

So I deleted the gta folder where I have lspdfr and redownloded gta from my original gta folder. I then added rage plugin hook and first response. Everything worked. Then, I proceeded to add my mods folder to my gta folder where lspdfr and rage plugin were. I then booted up gta and the problem I originally had came back. Is there something in my mods folder messing up the launch? 

Edited by Cheifcheepa

So I deleted the modded gta folder again because as I said the mod folder messed it up even when I took it out. I then copied my original gta folder to a new folder for lspdfr and installed rage hook and lspdfr in that folder and now the original problem is happening? What’s going on? 

When you deleted your mods folder did you create a new mods folder and copy fresh folders of the Update and x64 files to the new MODS folder you created after you downloaded again.

Edited by pcGAMEZguy