Zenitae

Vehicle Indicators Bugged

I've been using a plugin (see below) to allow me to use my indicators, hazard lights and other car functions. Using a controller, the controls were to hold down B then either left/right on the DPad. I've had no issues with the plugin and I've been using it since I started playing almost a year ago.

A couple of days ago I changed a few .ini's to make my life easier controls-wise. For some reason, the indicators turn on/off when I rotate my camera using the right analogue stick, i.e looking left indicates left and looking right indicates right. Furthermore, they only turn on when I push the analogue to a certain threshold. I can push the stick a small amount to rotate the camera without activating the indicators, but it's painfully slow. The analogue can be used again to turn them off. .The DPad functions are working fine and can be used normally.

None of my plugins use the right stick, I've already checked through all the .ini's and nothing is configured to it.

Does anyone have any suggestions to fix or theories as to why this is happening?

Thank you!

Are you sure you didn't bind the indicators to the right stick? Because it seems very strange why it'd do that.

20 minutes ago, NeilWood said:

Are you sure you didn't bind the indicators to the right stick? Because it seems very strange why it'd do that.

Pretty sure, I've checked the .ini files and it's still configured to the controller B button and DPad. The DPad functions work fine as indicators, but for some reason the sticks are making them work too.

I just installed the plugin myself but I don't see a .ini file to edit the controls. It also says in the readme that custom controls aren't a thing. Are you sure you don't have a second plugin or script installed that has the indicator feature?

Sorry, when I wrote that I was distracted. Apologies! 😕 

What I meant to say was I’ve checked the .ini files on the other plugins and there’s no conflict as far as I can tell. 

The only thing the right stick is used for is the core backup menu. Also, it’s worth noting the click itself isn’t the issue, it seems to be axis movement that’s the issue.

Oh I misread it then. I thought you said you changed the .ini of the plugin itself.

Anyway I'm still going to say that it has to be a diffrent plugin beacuse I don't see why this plugin would just stop working. Maybe try and reinstall it? 

Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been working 🙂

Already tried reinstalling and nothing changed. I think I’ll take a look at the .meta files and see if anything looks out of place.

Edited by Zenitae
Wording