Jump to content
ChairmanSweets

ELS installed properly but wont load?

Recommended Posts

As the title says I installed ELS and have tried everything, everything is correct but ELS still doesn't work, Yes I am using an ELS car and I have script hook installed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ChairmanSweets said:

As the title says I installed ELS and have tried everything, everything is correct but ELS still doesn't work, Yes I am using an ELS car and I have script hook installed 

 

In your GTA V directory, attach the asiloader and els log. Both are text documents.

 

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Giordano said:

 

In your GTA V directory, attach the asiloader and els log. Both are text documents.

 

Cant Find any els log but here's the other onecDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

2

 

asiloader.log

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Giordano said:

 

Also, in your directory is "ScriptHookV" text document, please attach this as well if there's no ELS log.

 

(PS) Did a fresh install of everything including gta, still not working

ScriptHookV.log

Edited by ChairmanSweets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ChairmanSweets said:

 

(PS) Did a fresh install of everything including gta, still not working

ScriptHookV.log

 

There's no mention what so ever of ELS.  Are you positive you have installed it correctly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Giordano said:

 

There's no mention what so ever of ELS.  Are you positive you have installed it correctly?

I followed the steps in the documentation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2018 at 1:25 AM, ChairmanSweets said:

As the title says I installed ELS and have tried everything, everything is correct but ELS still doesn't work, Yes I am using an ELS car and I have script hook installed 

I HAVE SOLVED THE PROBLEM: For anyone having this issue make sure the els.asi and els.ini are in the main gtav directory and not the els folder as it says in the els documentation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×