willlowe

Stop the Ped help

Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

Just came back to LSPDFR. I wanted to try Stop the Ped out however I am having a issue. I have Native UI updated to the latest version, I also have LSPDFR 3.1 and using the latest arrest manager. However, when I use the interaction, I never get information in the bottom right to appear giving the required info. For example. If I ask for a peds ID, I have to go to the computer plus and find the peds name, if i search, nothing shows up in the bottom left, if I walk up to a drunk ped, it does not give me observation data. Am I missing a install or something being blocked? I have attempted a clean install of everything, still appearing as such.

On a side note and bonus points if you can help. When I launch LSPDFR, it says there is a update to 3.1, I have installed the latest version of 3.1, still getting the error. I will be honest I have not tried to find a solution on google for the second one. If I find one, I will delete it. Thanks guys!

Edit: I found a solution. Make sure you have phone notifications turned on and this will solve the above issue. Thanks!

Edited by willlowe

23 hours ago, willlowe said:

. When I launch LSPDFR, it says there is a update to 3.1, I have installed the latest version of 3.1, still getting the error. I will be honest I have not tried to find a solution on google for the second one. If I find one, I will delete it. Thanks guys!

This is a bug with LSPDFR, there is no update available right now.

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to LSPDFR Support.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

Thanks! I did find that, I also found a fix, I will edit my post with the fix to the first issue. Thanks!