St4rk

GTA V started to have problems once I downloaded Albo's Mods

Posted (edited)

I need some help. I installed both the police smart radio and traffic policer. When I installed them the guy's video I was watching had a LSPDFR folder within his own plugins folder so I made the same thing. I put the dll files and config files there. I loaded up the game and it was a bit more laggy than usual. I went on duty and neither mod worked. Then I installed the assorted callouts mod. I put that dll and config file in the new LSPDFR file within my plugins folder. I put the traffic policer audio file and assorted callouts audio file in my LSPDFR police scanner folder. I proceeded to launch the game. RPH worked fine, but once I got in the game it was very laggy and the street textures didn't show up for at least 20 seconds. Once everything showed up I went to the police station, went on duty, came outside and the game froze for about 25 seconds. Once it unfroze it said LSPDFR was terminated because it caused the game to freeze. Once again I couldn't use the mods. I came back later and attempted to launch the game again. This time GTA V wouldn't even load, there was an error that said the GTA V launcher couldn't load and then I tried to start it again and this time it got almost all the way to loading, but then it crashed the game. None of this happened before I downloaded the mods. I tried the troubleshooter, but it said there was no errors. 

Here are my RPH logs.

This first one is for when LSPDFR was terminated.

RagePluginHook_27082018_004153.log

This is the log when GTA crashed.

RagePluginHook_27082018_023202.log

Edited by St4rk

16 hours ago, St4rk said:

I need some help. I installed both the police smart radio and traffic policer. When I installed them the guy's video I was watching had a LSPDFR folder within his own plugins folder so I made the same thing. I put the dll files and config files there. I loaded up the game and it was a bit more laggy than usual. I went on duty and neither mod worked. Then I installed the assorted callouts mod. I put that dll and config file in the new LSPDFR file within my plugins folder. I put the traffic policer audio file and assorted callouts audio file in my LSPDFR police scanner folder. I proceeded to launch the game. RPH worked fine, but once I got in the game it was very laggy and the street textures didn't show up for at least 20 seconds. Once everything showed up I went to the police station, went on duty, came outside and the game froze for about 25 seconds. Once it unfroze it said LSPDFR was terminated because it caused the game to freeze. Once again I couldn't use the mods. I came back later and attempted to launch the game again. This time GTA V wouldn't even load, there was an error that said the GTA V launcher couldn't load and then I tried to start it again and this time it got almost all the way to loading, but then it crashed the game. None of this happened before I downloaded the mods. I tried the troubleshooter, but it said there was no errors. 

Here are my RPH logs.

This first one is for when LSPDFR was terminated.

RagePluginHook_27082018_004153.log

This is the log when GTA crashed.

RagePluginHook_27082018_023202.log

Take Screenshots of your GTAV Directory, Plugins Folder and Your LSPDFR folder within your Plugins Folder.

FYI...you should also have a lspdfr folder in your main GTAV directory.