Pullock

Flickering/White Textures with Add-on ELS Vehicles

I've recently done a fresh install of GTA on the latest version and I'm having issues with a couple of vehicles. First I've tried 2 different models of a Firetruck both of which have the same texture flickering issues from purple - black - white . The second is in the sheriff slot where the car just appears plain white. I'm not sure if it could just be a texture loading error  but all seems fine in the .ytd files. I have added these via Albo's modding DLC pack V following the instructions in the readme, yet all the other vehicles I've added have worked fine. Screenshot attached of the issues, Thanks in advance. 

issues.jpg

8 hours ago, Pullock said:

I've recently done a fresh install of GTA on the latest version and I'm having issues with a couple of vehicles. First I've tried 2 different models of a Firetruck both of which have the same texture flickering issues from purple - black - white . The second is in the sheriff slot where the car just appears plain white. I'm not sure if it could just be a texture loading error  but all seems fine in the .ytd files. I have added these via Albo's modding DLC pack V following the instructions in the readme, yet all the other vehicles I've added have worked fine. Screenshot attached of the issues, Thanks in advance. 

issues.jpg

Have you installed NVR?

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

42 minutes ago, Giordano said:

Have you installed NVR?

Yes just NVR, no other Visual mods, sorry about the wrong forum.

10 minutes ago, Pullock said:

Yes just NVR, no other Visual mods, sorry about the wrong forum.

I'm a little confused, because you said the issue is with add-on cars, but NVR installs a DLC that includes police.ytd, sheriff.ytd, pranger.ytd, riot.ytd and firetruk.ytd.  It does not mess with add-on cars at all.  You should only be having issues with those models.

1 minute ago, Giordano said:

I'm a little confused, because you said the issue is with add-on cars, but NVR installs a DLC that includes police.ytd, sheriff.ytd, pranger.ytd, riot.ytd and firetruk.ytd.  It does not mess with add-on cars at all.  You should only be having issues with those models.

The issues are with sheriff and firetruk slot, however I've changed the default police model too but had no issues with that one.

10 minutes ago, Pullock said:

The issues are with sheriff and firetruk slot, however I've changed the default police model too but had no issues with that one.

Ahh.  Just so you know, when you say add-on cars, it means brand new slots you added to the game, such as fbi3, sheriff5, etc.

Go into the dlcpack NVR EMISSIVES and delete sheriff.ytd, firetruk.ytd, pranger.ytd and riot.ytd.

1 minute ago, Giordano said:

Ahh.  Just so you know, when you say add-on cars, it means brand new slots you added to the game, such as fbi3, sheriff5, etc.

Go into the dlcpack NVR EMISSIVES and delete sheriff.ytd, firetruk.ytd, pranger.ytd and riot.ytd.

Oh sorry, I just meant cars not in by default, totally forgot about the add-on slots, I'll give that a go thanks.

Just now, Pullock said:

Oh sorry, I just meant cars not in by default, totally forgot about the add-on slots, I'll give that a go thanks.

No problem, good luck! 😁

6 minutes ago, Giordano said:

No problem, good luck! 😁

And it's fixed! Thank you so much!