Ernestas2001

Please HELP me problems with siren

Hello everyone I have a problem with the siren. I try to install custom siren for police vehicles I know how to properly install them. The issue is that air horn and primary siren is still  default but the second and third is custom and they work nice. I just reinstalled my gtaV  and now its vanilla just installed some scripthook and simple trainer and then installed siren. Do someone knows how to fix it because I hate the vanilla siren and air horn. It happens to any sirens but now I use this one: 

Thank you for any help 🙂 

13 hours ago, Ernestas2001 said:

Hello everyone I have a problem with the siren. I try to install custom siren for police vehicles I know how to properly install them. The issue is that air horn and primary siren is still  default but the second and third is custom and they work nice. I just reinstalled my gtaV  and now its vanilla just installed some scripthook and simple trainer and then installed siren. Do someone knows how to fix it because I hate the vanilla siren and air horn. It happens to any sirens but now I use this one: 

Thank you for any help 🙂 

I'm sorry to say, but the issue is most likely you not installing them right.  What all are you doing to install?

HI Giordano thanks for response. Firstly when I download the siren ( I dont use siren mastery ELS only) then I go to mods/x64/audio/sfx/resident.rpf then I press Edit mode and pressing on vehicles.awc export in OpenFormats (.oac) on my desktop and then in to folder where is sounds inserting the new sirens and then i take vehicle file from my desktop and dragging it to resident. is there any mistake I made ? 

Sorry for my poor English... 

and thanks for help 

3 hours ago, Ernestas2001 said:

HI Giordano thanks for response. Firstly when I download the siren ( I dont use siren mastery ELS only) then I go to mods/x64/audio/sfx/resident.rpf then I press Edit mode and pressing on vehicles.awc export in OpenFormats (.oac) on my desktop and then in to folder where is sounds inserting the new sirens and then i take vehicle file from my desktop and dragging it to resident. is there any mistake I made ? 

Sorry for my poor English... 

and thanks for help 

You don't need to drag the vehicles folder.  The vehicles folder is there just to house the sirens, all you need to do is select the .awc/.oac file to add.

I dont drag folder I drag vehicle.awc file from desktop to openIV sometime I do import as oac. or something like this I dont remember sorry 

On 5/13/2018 at 1:13 PM, Ernestas2001 said:

do you know how to fix it because Im about to suicide with default siren 😞 

I'd try another siren, if you get the same result, you're still doing something incorrectly.