Jump to content
Richard789

QUESTION!!! PLZ HELP

Recommended Posts

I got the unmarked ford police interceptor utility and it downloaded correctly but just the rear breaklight strobes come on the rest of the emergency lights stay off? this is happening with a marked 2015 dodge challeneger as well how do I correct this issue the unamarked k-9 tahoes work fine and really good but just 2 vehicles be seeming to have problems! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2018 at 11:23 PM, Richard789 said:

I got the unmarked ford police interceptor utility and it downloaded correctly but just the rear breaklight strobes come on the rest of the emergency lights stay off? this is happening with a marked 2015 dodge challeneger as well how do I correct this issue the unamarked k-9 tahoes work fine and really good but just 2 vehicles be seeming to have problems! 

 

Can you link to the models that are having issues?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Giordano said:

 

Can you link to the models that are having issues?

I actually got all the vehicles to work... but I cant seem to install new vhicles they ont upload.. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Richard789 said:

I actually got all the vehicles to work... but I cant seem to install new vhicles they ont upload.. lol

 

Are you putting the vehicles in the very newest patchday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

do I just copy & drag and yes the new vehicles are in patchday18

Edited by Richard789

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2018 at 1:33 AM, Richard789 said:

do I just copy & drag and yes the new vehicles are in patchday18

 

Just drag the files to openiv.  Make sure you're in "edit mode".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×