I've read through all the config files, trying to resolve the issue myself - but no luck. How do I turn off ELS blinkers? I want to disable them entirely. Does anyone know how to do this?  

On 5/11/2018 at 12:19 AM, FrenzySpike said:

I've read through all the config files, trying to resolve the issue myself - but no luck. How do I turn off ELS blinkers? I want to disable them entirely. Does anyone know how to do this?  

What do you mean by blinkers?  Like the turn signals flashing?

If so, open the VCF and find these lines:

<IndicatorsF DfltPattern="0" ColorL="white" ColorR="white" />
<IndicatorsB DfltPattern="0" ColorL="red" ColorR="red" />

Set dfltpattern to 0.

So with the newest ELS update, it added indicators. It's kinda conflicting with the main lighting and secondary lighting. So for example, the left indciator key is "K"...whenever I click K it flashes those lights but also, turns on the indicator. I want to have indicators, I just want to rebind the keys If I can or disable them entirely. If that make sense? 

On 5/11/2018 at 12:48 AM, FrenzySpike said:

So with the newest ELS update, it added indicators. It's kinda conflicting with the main lighting and secondary lighting. So for example, the left indciator key is "K"...whenever I click K it flashes those lights but also, turns on the indicator. I want to have indicators, I just want to rebind the keys If I can or disable them entirely. If that make sense? 

Oh, that's not an ELS issue.  One of your mods, most likely your trainer, has keybinds turned on, and  "K" is your turn signal.  Turn off keybindings on your trainer and see if it still happens.