Andyyoung79

Car replace glitch & graphic problem

I have all the car mods, LSPDFR, pug-ins(so many) and I don't have any problem what so ever.

The only thing is, when I download an add-ons, there is never a problem, however, when I install replace cars of any(police or not),

some cars graphics, the entire exterior and interior of the car is somehow not showing properly as shown in the attached files.

The only assumption I have is, the NVR and VisualV I have installed before car replacing. But that also doesn't make sense because some cars installed have no problem.

Does anyone know how to fix this? it's driving me nuts, cuz only the cars I really want to use have this problem.

20180511105937_1.jpg

20180511111456_1.jpg

I have fine understanding of installing and editing carvariation, vehicles.meta files, and do not have any problem with most cars. Just some.

Found a solution by Giordano: Are you using NVR?  If so, go into the NVR dlc named "emissives", delete "firetruk", "pranger" and "sheriff".  It'll work now.

FIXED!

13 minutes ago, Andyyoung79 said:

Found a solution by Giordano: Are you using NVR?  If so, go into the NVR dlc named "emissives", delete "firetruk", "pranger" and "sheriff".  It'll work now.

FIXED!

Glad you got it sorted. 🙂

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

On 5/11/2018 at 11:46 AM, Andyyoung79 said:

FIXED!

So, whatever replacement you're doing, make sure that particular car's name be deleted from the above NVR - emissives folder before you install it. Simple.