Jump to content
Richard789

Lspdfr help!!!!

Recommended Posts

I installed lspdfr and got ragehook console to open but I cant find my script folder to upload new police vehicles and mods and I don't know how to install openiv or scripthook 5 to the game please someone help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Richard789 said:

I installed lspdfr and got ragehook console to open but I cant find my script folder to upload new police vehicles and mods and I don't know how to install openiv or scripthook 5 to the game please someone help?

 

Hello there,

 

I think you're either confused, or got translation incorrect.  The scripts folder is for external scripts, such as the EMS mod.

 

Both OpenIV and ScriptHookV give you install instructions, please check those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Giordano said:

 

Hello there,

 

I think you're either confused, or got translation incorrect.  The scripts folder is for external scripts, such as the EMS mod.

 

Both OpenIV and ScriptHookV give you install instructions, please check those.

do I open scripthookV into gta 5 main game directory?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Richard789 said:

do I open scripthookV into gta 5 main game directory?

 

Yes, but as I said, the install instructions are literally right on the SHV download page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Giordano said:

 

Yes, but as I said, the install instructions are literally right on the SHV download page.

 

Just now, Giordano said:

 

Yes, but as I said, the install instructions are literally right on the SHV download page.

let me upload a screenshot so you can see I have scripthhookV already installed in main game directory but I don't know how to bring it up during gameplay?

4 minutes ago, Richard789 said:

 

let me upload a screenshot so you can see I have scripthhookV already installed in main game directory but I don't know how to bring it up during gameplay?

 

6 minutes ago, Giordano said:

 

Yes, but as I said, the install instructions are literally right on the SHV download page.

 

Capture.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Richard789 said:

 

let me upload a screenshot so you can see I have scripthhookV already installed in main game directory but I don't know how to bring it up during gameplay?

 

 

Capture.PNG

 

You don't.  SHV is always activated, there's nothing you need to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Giordano said:

 

You don't.  SHV is always activated, there's nothing you need to do.

REally That's great... But then how do I download new vehicle and use the in lspdfr? and new scripts like new call out and els systems?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Richard789 said:

REally That's great... But then how do I download new vehicle and use the in lspdfr? and new scripts like new call out and els systems?

 

Read this topic on how to install modded cars -

Almost all scripts have a readme/install instructions that tell you where to place them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×