Denzbruh

Auto-Install Car Mega Packs

Hi,

I'm fairly new to all of this. I'm looking for a mega car pack that auto installs all the ELS files, meta's and cars trough open IV.
Every time i try to manually install something I end up fucking it up. So this would save me a lot of time.

Love to you all

A majority of the "most downloaded" cars in the vehicle models section are .oiv which is an auto-install. TheHurk's CHP MegaPack, Captain14's FBI, Sheriff and LSPD pack are all auto-installs as well. For the lack of time, I couldn't add the links here but they are very easy to locate!

4 hours ago, Denzbruh said:

Hi,

I'm fairly new to all of this. I'm looking for a mega car pack that auto installs all the ELS files, meta's and cars trough open IV.
Every time i try to manually install something I end up fucking it up. So this would save me a lot of time.

Love to you all

I want to clarify on Senior's post a bit, there are a number of .OIV installers, but most of the cars in the vehicle downloads are manual. I wouldn't say "a majority".  I highly, highly advise continuing to try installing manually and taking your time.  If you rely on .OIV installers only, you're only limiting yourself to a few packs.