Oatmeal

LSPDFR started randomly crashing on start up...

Hi,

So I went to launch my game today and when I went to force duty lspdfr just crashes. It was working fine earlier today when I was testing something so I have no idea what is wrong. I made sure every thing is updated, ran ALBO's trouble shooter, and I still can't find the problem. I have no idea, it just randomly crashing. I'll attach my ragepluginhooklog below, if you need anything else just let me know. Thanks in advance. 

RagePluginHook.log

23 hours ago, Oatmeal said:

Updated Log.

RagePluginHook.log

Your error wins the award for being the least helpful thing ever, it doesn't even kust anything aside from a gamefiber,  Try restarting your computer, as stupid as it is sometimes that's all it takes.

50 minutes ago, Giordano said:

Your error wins the award for being the least helpful thing ever, it doesn't even kust anything aside from a gamefiber,  Try restarting your computer, as stupid as it is sometimes that's all it takes.

Ya I know lol, quite unlucky. Turns out the problem was smart radio, so I just reinstalled it and everything works now.

52 minutes ago, Oatmeal said:

Ya I know lol, quite unlucky. Turns out the problem was smart radio, so I just reinstalled it and everything works now.

That's good, glad you got it sorted. 🙂