SeniorPepper

What callout generates a red car that shoots your character?

Good afternoon fellow virtual and real police officers,

Every time I press PageUp on my keyboard, a red Turismo spawns with two people who immediately get out of the car and shoot my player. I have no idea what callout this is from and I was wondering if someone could help me figure it out. 

Nothing shows up in the console when I spawn them. 

Thanks

SimpleTrainerV does this. Open it up (F3) and somewhere in the Options (I believe page 2) should be something saying "Key shortcuts" or "Enable/Disable keys" or something like this. Disable it.

SimpleTrainerV is the culprit. You should open it up, and in the 2nd page of the options there should be saving like "Enable/Disable Key Shortcuts". Disable that. 

31 minutes ago, GermanDude said:

SimpleTrainerV does this. Open it up (F3) and somewhere in the Options (I believe page 2) should be something saying "Key shortcuts" or "Enable/Disable keys" or something like this. Disable it.

SimpleTrainerV is the culprit. You should open it up, and in the 2nd page of the options there should be saving like "Enable/Disable Key Shortcuts". Disable that. 

You can also open the config file and either remove the keybinding, or disable all keybindings there.  Either or works.

1 hour ago, Giordano said:

You can also open the config file and either remove the keybinding, or disable all keybindings there.  Either or works.

2 hours ago, GermanDude said:

You guys are great. I appreciate it. 

I was getting annoyed when everytime I gave out a ticket, I would die shortly after haha

Thank you :)