Delete Account

You need Textures?

Hello my name is KashxGaming. I been doing textures for vehicles for a while now. I posted some of my work on my LSPDFR page. (More are to come) If anyone needs textures for vehicles I’ll be gladly to attempt them. If you have any questions or anything like that please feel free to PM me or email me at customskindesigns2@gmail.com. Thank you! 

Edited by KashxGaming

4 hours ago, KashxGaming said:

Yes I can 

Oh okay, well just so I'm more specific, I was wondering could you make NYPD style skin except have it say LSPD. I would like it for the 2014 charger and 2013 Caprice. Let me know what you think, plus I think others in the community would like it as well.

23 hours ago, KashxGaming said:

Hello my name is KashxGaming. I been doing textures for vehicles for awhile now. I posted some of my work on my LSPDFR page. (More are to come) If anyone needs textures for vehicles I’ll be gladly to attempt them. If you have any questions or anything like that please fell free to PM me or email me at knockout2@outlook.com. Thank you! 

Would you be willing to do one for me? I posted about it a while back on here and I didnt get much feedback because its a local PD texture

49 minutes ago, playdrewtv said:

Would you be willing to do one for me? I posted about it a while back on here and I didnt get much feedback because its a local PD texture

Yes  pm me for details 

Edited by KashxGaming