Tommy Bahama

Can no longer mod vehicles

So I had my lspdfr pretty set. I nodded all my vehicles and my plugins were fine. But my game corrupted and I was forced to uninstall and reinstall the entire game. My plugins and lspdfr along with ELS load fine. But there’s one problem. I can’t mod my vehicles. Or anything I’m the game physically. No patchday changes the models even if it’s the latest patchday 18. I don’t know why this is happening but my game was working just fine until this. Any help?

1 minute ago, Tommy Bahama said:

So I had my lspdfr pretty set. I nodded all my vehicles and my plugins were fine. But my game corrupted and I was forced to uninstall and reinstall the entire game. My plugins and lspdfr along with ELS load fine. But there’s one problem. I can’t mod my vehicles. Or anything I’m the game physically. No patchday changes the models even if it’s the latest patchday 18. I don’t know why this is happening but my game was working just fine until this. Any help?

What all have you changed, exactly? and what all is in your mods folder? 

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

1 hour ago, Giordano said:

What all have you changed, exactly? and what all is in your mods folder? 

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

Before I followed first thirty minutes way and made a mod folder and copy and pasted the contents in the update folder into my mods folder that contained the 64 folder and dlc packs etc. In my mods folder there is every dlc pack and updates, it worked fine before my game corrupted. Before my game corrupted I modded the police 1-2-3, fbi 1-2, sheriff 1-2, ambulance, firetruck, and peds for police officers. I also tried skinning the weapons but patch day 3 nor patch day 8 worked so I left it alone.