I went through 15 different sheriff car packs, none of them worked. ( the first one was broken )

Anyways i kept trying different ones, but they all were broke.

I have neat little folders where i keep my car models for lcpdfr. so thats where they were changed ( i was deleted the old sheriff files ). Then i drag the models over into openiv.

I didnt remove the sheriff_hi+ texture back from first pack *Face palm* no wonder none of them worked

50 minutes ago, Biggie Cheese said:

I went through 15 different sheriff car packs, none of them worked. ( the first one was broken )

Anyways i kept trying different ones, but they all were broke.

I have neat little folders where i keep my car models for lcpdfr. so thats where they were changed ( i was deleted the old sheriff files ). Then i drag the models over into openiv.

I didnt remove the sheriff_hi+ texture back from first pack *Face palm* no wonder none of them worked

Yes, you are a moron and should feel bad!

I kid, I kid!  We all make dumb mistakes with modding. :)  Glad you figured it out.

5 hours ago, Giordano said:

Yes, you are a moron and should feel bad!

I kid, I kid!  We all make dumb mistakes with modding. :)  Glad you figured it out.

That's so mean! How could you be so mean :sad: I'm just kidding lol, had me for a second thinking you did call the person a moron LOL