ActorNickSchu

LSPDFR or RAGE causing freeze and crash.

Hey guys! I downloaded and installed the newest versions of LSPDFR and RAGE Plugin Hook correctly, and everything loads correctly... But after about a minute in game, it just freezes or crashes. I have no other mods installed and was just wondering what to do? Thanks guys!

1 hour ago, ActorNickSchu said:

Hey guys! I downloaded and installed the newest versions of LSPDFR and RAGE Plugin Hook correctly, and everything loads correctly... But after about a minute in game, it just freezes or crashes. I have no other mods installed and was just wondering what to do? Thanks guys!

During this minute that you're in game, are you on duty?

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to LSPDFR Support & Information.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

2 minutes ago, ActorNickSchu said:

Yes.

Try going in game via Rage and just play normally, as in don't go on duty.  Drive around for maybe 5-10 minutes and see if it crashes.  If it doesn't crash, go on duty and see what happens.

Posted (edited)

So, I didn't load any plugins, opened it with rage, but then after a minute or two, the game froze and crashed (Like what I was saying before...) I didn't even get to try to go on duty, bummer.

But here's the thing... If I load GTA normally through the GTA shortcut, it still freezes. Does it have something to do with my graphics or something? I also have recetly been getting errors for low game memory....

How do I fix that?

Edited by ActorNickSchu

Also an error that pops up sometimes is:  KERNELBASE.dll

Here are the Event Properties:

Faulting application name: subprocess.exe, version: 1.2.3.8, time stamp: 0x5aa9c501
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.16299.371, time stamp: 0x6369e29f
Exception code: 0xe0000008
Fault offset: 0x0000000000014008
Faulting process id: 0x29d0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d3e40096510a2d
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Social Club\subprocess.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: c5c5dcab-4a24-4dd2-a488-a2f004d29398
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

On 5/4/2018 at 6:43 PM, ActorNickSchu said:

So, I didn't load any plugins, opened it with rage, but then after a minute or two, the game froze and crashed (Like what I was saying before...) I didn't even get to try to go on duty, bummer.

But here's the thing... If I load GTA normally through the GTA shortcut, it still freezes. Does it have something to do with my graphics or something? I also have recetly been getting errors for low game memory....

How do I fix that?

Are you using a mods folder?