Hey everybody! Just got done looking at all of the textures for LSPDFR and i'm quite pleased with the amount of FL based/inspired textures. Then i saw that in GTA4 somebody had made a Jacksonville Sheriff's Office pack. Being from Jacksonville myself i found this pretty cool, and was just wondering if anybody had any idea if they had this for GTA5 or if anybody would be interested in it. just tossed it in the discussion to see what other people, possibly from FL or Jax thought.

2 hours ago, Goldenman said:

Hey everybody! Just got done looking at all of the textures for LSPDFR and i'm quite pleased with the amount of FL based/inspired textures. Then i saw that in GTA4 somebody had made a Jacksonville Sheriff's Office pack. Being from Jacksonville myself i found this pretty cool, and was just wondering if anybody had any idea if they had this for GTA5 or if anybody would be interested in it. just tossed it in the discussion to see what other people, possibly from FL or Jax thought.

To my knowledge there isn't a Jacksonville texture, but if you'd like I can move your topic to the request section and maybe someone will do it for you. :)

13 hours ago, Giordano said:

To my knowledge there isn't a Jacksonville texture, but if you'd like I can move your topic to the request section and maybe someone will do it for you. :)

That would be awesome! Thank you!

6 hours ago, Goldenman said:

That would be awesome! Thank you!

You're welcome. :)

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 3:05 PM, Goldenman said:

can you point me to some really good florida based textures ? 

I am actually on a hunt for some my self

On 5/28/2018 at 4:35 AM, tonesnaps said:

I had a pack made inspired by JSO, then used an Orange county sheriff's office inspired pack as my blaine county units, although i may reach out and see if anybody wants to make a clay county fl inspired pack.then i used some of the FHP inspired vehicles to use for highway units, put them in the FBI slots and the policeold1 slot. as for fire and rescue i just found a pack  i licked and added them. Still working a few details and issues out with the vehicle i have in place of the RCV but its not a naturally spawning vehicle so yeah. If you give me some time i will list out all the things i use if you'd like. 

On 5/28/2018 at 4:35 AM, tonesnaps said:

are you still looking for some FL textures? is so what area of FL? im going to begin working on a Jacksonville/Clay county based texture pack for PD/fire/ems. 

okay coo

15 hours ago, Goldenman said:

are you still looking for some FL textures? is so what area of FL? im going to begin working on a Jacksonville/Clay county based texture pack for PD/fire/ems. 

super cool man. im looking for like osceola county or anything with the green and yellow theme. 

On 6/5/2018 at 11:39 PM, Goldenman said:

I would love the JSO pack!  Do tell if this has been completed.  

On 5/27/2018 at 8:35 PM, tonesnaps said:

🙂

20171027065626_1.jpg

20180105232854_1.jpg