Sign in to follow this  
Mandalore

LSPD:FRhas crashed multiple times

Hello ! I have the same problem . After re-installing GTA V for clean up root folder , I installed LSPDFR ( autoinstallation ) , and lauch game with RHP , while the game is loading , LSPDFR crashed ( screenshot ) . I wonder if it is related to the line " Fatal error" which you can see while loading. And of course , when I launch the game without LSPDFR plugin , loading doesn't crash .

Need some assistance overhere for this great awesome mod :smile: ( can't wait for 0.4 ) 

GTA V LSPDR crashed.png

On 5/1/2018 at 8:15 AM, Mandalore said:

Hello ! I have the same problem . After re-installing GTA V for clean up root folder , I installed LSPDFR ( autoinstallation ) , and lauch game with RHP , while the game is loading , LSPDFR crashed ( screenshot ) . I wonder if it is related to the line " Fatal error" which you can see while loading. And of course , when I launch the game without LSPDFR plugin , loading doesn't crash .

Need some assistance overhere for this great awesome mod :smile: ( can't wait for 0.4 ) 

Hello,

I have split your post into its own thread.  In the future, always create your own topic. :)

Open RPH's settings and uncheck the option "enable counter measures against online vehicles".

5 hours ago, Mandalore said:

Yes of course :) 10-4

Thank you very much , that did the trick ! 10-8

You're welcome!

(Is your name meant to be Mandalore from Star Wars?  If so, all hail the Mandos!)