I am curious as to what visual mods people to use to get their lights to look good and bright without looking washed out. I am currently using visual v with jeff faviagnano's visualsettings.dat it looks ok but not sure if i should be using something else with visual v to make them look even better?

I use a mix of VisualV with Natural Vision Remastered. Lights look very well they aren't too bright, but not dim and they light up the environment nicely

20180502205448_1.jpg

20180502205506_1.jpg

20180502205558_1.jpg

21 hours ago, ThunderBeadz69 said:

I am curious as to what visual mods people to use to get their lights to look good and bright without looking washed out. I am currently using visual v with jeff faviagnano's visualsettings.dat it looks ok but not sure if i should be using something else with visual v to make them look even better?

For bright lights, it honestly doesn't matter which graphics mod you use.  You can get the exact same result by not using any at all, you just need to edit the visual settings.  Take a look at the first FAQ in this thread -

im really irritated i have visual v a edited visualsettings.dat then i even put in a enb that is compatible with visual v and my lights still looked washed out during the day yet I see youtubers with nice color saturation even during the day??!