Sir_Kibs

Computer+ and addon cars

I am trying to get computer+ to work with addon cars. I have added all the vehicles and they work in game, and I have added sirensettings=1 and lightsettings=1 in carvariations.meta in mpheist so the default police computer works in game. I have also added all the respective models in the computer+ config file, but it still does not work. Does anybody on here have any suggestions to get it to work?

Thanks,

2 hours ago, Sir_Kibs said:

I am trying to get computer+ to work with addon cars. I have added all the vehicles and they work in game, and I have added sirensettings=1 and lightsettings=1 in carvariations.meta in mpheist so the default police computer works in game. I have also added all the respective models in the computer+ config file, but it still does not work. Does anybody on here have any suggestions to get it to work?

Thanks,

All of my standalone cars work fine for Computer+.  I'd recheck the vehicles.meta and make sure you have all the proper flags, which is FLAG_LAW_ENFORCEMENT and FLAG_EMERGENCY_SERVICE

All but one of them have this as the flag line right now:

<flags>FLAG_HAS_LIVERY FLAG_EXTRAS_REQUIRE FLAG_EXTRAS_STRONG FLAG_LAW_ENFORCEMENT FLAG_EMERGENCY_SERVICE FLAG_NO_RESPRAY FLAG_DONT_SPAWN_IN_CARGEN FLAG_REPORT_CRIME_IF_STANDING_ON FLAG_HAS_INTERIOR_EXTRAS</flags>

Except for one which has this:

<flags>FLAG_LAW_ENFORCEMENT FLAG_EMERGENCY_SERVICE FLAG_NO_RESPRAY FLAG_RECESSED_HEADLIGHT_CORONAS FLAG_HAS_INTERIOR_EXTRAS FLAG_HAS_LIVERY</flags>

In the carvariations.meta file, all of the vehicles have the same entry spare the name, which is this:

<Item>
      <modelName>sheriff3</modelName>
      <lightSettings value="1" />
      <sirenSettings value="1" />

</Item>