Rich Owen

*HELP* Texture on PoliceOld2 slot

Got a small but annoying issue with the PoliceOld2 slot. I'm using the following files: 

If I open the model in OpenIV it looks perfectly fine (first picture) however if tI then spawn the car in the game it looks all green (second picture). I've had another unmarked car in the PoliceOld2 slot before this and it worked fine, so no idea what's gone wrong! Any help would be appreciated, thanks! 

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

56 minutes ago, Rich Owen said:

Got a small but annoying issue with the PoliceOld2 slot. I'm using the following files: 

If I open the model in OpenIV it looks perfectly fine (first picture) however if tI then spawn the car in the game it looks all green (second picture). I've had another unmarked car in the PoliceOld2 slot before this and it worked fine, so no idea what's gone wrong! Any help would be appreciated, thanks! 

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

I'd look in the .ytd file to see if there is a livery like that for the car. Also, try using a trainer to change the color and see if its just some glitch or something. 

5 hours ago, SeniorPepper said:

I'd look in the .ytd file to see if there is a livery like that for the car. Also, try using a trainer to change the color and see if its just some glitch or something. 

Will take a look in that file later on tonight, but if I change the colour of the car with a trainer it looks like it's changing the colour underneath the actual green livery. It's odd, had the same issue with a different car in the same slot a few weeks ago!

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.