tonesnaps

HELP CLEAN MY LIGHTS PLEASE

Posted (edited)

So I have non stop alt +f4 all day after changing settings in the visualsettings.dat file as well as downloading improved spotlights and LED Coronas from gravel cap and nothing works

I changed the emissive.day.on to 75.00

and emissive.night.on to a 35.00 and still the lights are as bright as the original settings 3500+ it's ridiculous 

this isn't my only problem the lights look like blobs of light glow just overly bright nasty looking

how do I bring down the brightness of the lights and fix the blobs of light glow emitting from the car?

it's just so ugly looking. 

I brought down all the settings in the visualsettings.dat file

I am using NVR+VisualV+Hellspawns ENB settings everything is as sexy as can be the game is so beautiful with this three the only problem I have is how bright these damn lights are and the blobs of glow emitting from them. 

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by tonesnaps
grammar issue

4 hours ago, tonesnaps said:

So I have non stop alt +f4 all day after changing settings in the visualsettings.dat file as well as downloading improved spotlights and LED Coronas from gravel cap and nothing works

I changed the emissive.day.on to 75.00

and emissive.night.on to a 35.00 and still the lights are as bright as the original settings 3500+ it's ridiculous 

this isn't my only problem the lights look like blobs of light glow just overly bright nasty looking

how do I bring down the brightness of the lights and fix the blobs of light glow emitting from the car?

it's just so ugly looking. 

I brought down all the settings in the visualsettings.dat file

I am using NVR+VisualV+Hellspawns ENB settings everything is as sexy as can be the game is so beautiful with this three the only problem I have is how bright these damn lights are and the blobs of glow emitting from them. 

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

75.00 is pretty damn low for the police emissives.  Try raising it to  6000.00 during the day.

8 hours ago, Giordano said:

75.00 is pretty damn low for the police emissives.  Try raising it to  6000.00 during the day.

what im saying is that even by bringing them down all the way down to 75 it still looks as bright as they were when they were 3200